Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Lego cupcakes.

Hello,

This will be my first ever blog post on this blog. I've had many ideas of careers. But my true passion is baking. I've been looking at other peoples blogs, Instagram, Facebook, and photos of their perfectly and creatively decorated fondant cakes. And I too wanted to be able to make cakes just like that. I've also took joy and happiness in planning surprises or celebrations for my loved ones. So by creating these wonderful bakings I feel happy when I get to be a part of someone's special day even just by making the cake.

Well last week I made my very first fondant cupcakes and they were LEGO cupcakes. My best friend actually ordered them for one of her university friend. I was really happy to be able to make these cupcakes and show them to the world. This was one of my make it or break it points. It was time to see if i could actually make fondant decorations. And I was very pleased with the results. And proud too.

The cupcakes were red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Here are some of the photos of the cupcakes. Hope you like them and will maybe possibly order some customized cupcakes of your own. 

Thanks for reading !

Illi 



No comments:

Post a Comment